Thursday 5 June 2014

Tom Ince, Palace

(Click to enlarge)

I painted this way back in the January transfer window, and realised that, as I hadn't already posted it, I'd better get on and do it, before it becomes completely irrelevant.

I can't help but feel that Ince won't be at Palace next season after his far from sparkling loan spell.

Another reason this repaint came to mind was, on the day his loan move was agreed, someone on talk sport (hilariously) suggested he could book himself on the plane to the World Cup. I know, right?!

Anyway, I like the repaint. The kit was quite an interesting one to do, the white numbers show up well, and I think the red 'under-armour' adds something.

Admittedly the figure doesn't look that much like him, but I couldn't resist using the Paul Ince figure, especially because I had one in my big box!


In case you are wondering, this repaint was successfully ebayed. Get in touch if you'd like a Paul Ince as Tom Ince of your own! Maybe even back in Blackpool kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment