Monday 7 July 2014

Alfie Haaland, Leeds United

(Click to enlarge)

This is one of the rarest figures that I have repainted!

Eventually, I managed to get hold of this Haaland figure (which began life in Norway colours) at a fairly reasonable price on ebay.

Once acquired, a great deal of thought had to go into which kit to paint him into- I didn't want to do just any old kit on a figure of this calibre. Then, my good friend Matthew Evans suggested the kit from the night Leeds played Roma in the Uefa Cup at Elland Road.

Haaland played a key part in Leeds' winning goal, and aside from that, put in probably his best performance for the club. I loved the idea- a unique kit combo even among my many other Leeds repaints...  and I love the result!

I think Alfie likes it too:

Here he is in the Roma game:


No comments:

Post a Comment