Monday 24 November 2014

Di Canio, Sheffield Wednesday

(Click to enlarge)

I like this one! Di Canio in Sheffield Wednesday kit, trademark white boots and all!

I was surprised Corinthian didn't make one of these themselves, but had it pointed out to me that it was something to do with the timing of their relegation that would've prevented it. Or the time of his transfer, I forget.

I painted this for a Wednesday fan who found my Cantona figure on ebay, and asked if I was willing to do anymore. I was! 

I ended up painting this exact figure again, for someone else who saw it on Facebook, and liked it!

I have one more Wednesday figure up my sleeve from the same order to post in the near future!
If you're a Wednesday fan, and you'd like to see more, you know what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment