Saturday 28 February 2015

Costa Rica Keepers, World Cup 2014

(Click to enlarge)

If you follow my blog regularly, you may remember me featuring several Costa Rica repaints a year or so ago.

Well, buoyed by Los Ticos' superb World Cup, the same customer came back to me with the ambitious project of repainting the entire squad, including coaching staff, and even a couple of injured players who didn't end up going.

I'm gonna post them a few at a time, like I did with the last big batch, and where better to start than with the keepers?!

Above is Keylor Navas, one of the stars of the tournament.



The picture below features all 3 keepers together. Initially I was skeptical of the idea of painting bibs onto the unused subs, but think it ended up looking great, perhaps more so on the outfield players. 

Anyway, here are the 3 keepers together:

No comments:

Post a Comment