Monday 23 February 2015

Woodgate, Leeds

(Click to enlarge)

So... you may remember me declaring a while back that I probably wasn't going to bother with any Fan Favourite figures for my own collection...

Well, here is my first one; Woodgate, who I have also painted in Spurs kit before.

I stand by what I originally said about FF figures- I don't like the movable head aspect; I don't like the cheap feeling bases; I don't like the lack of a ball; and I don't even like the arms behind the back pose!

So why did I get it? Because, barring unreleased figures, I'm now fairly sure that I have all Leeds related Prostar sized figures, and collecting has become an itch I just have to scratch! (As is further illustrated by my growing Soccerstarz collection)

For the record, I decided to go with the Champions League season kit:

No comments:

Post a Comment