Tuesday 30 June 2015

Wanchope, Vivid Imaginations figure

(Click to enlarge)

A bit different this one, but one I was excited to paint, and am excited to share with you!

It's obviously different from the figures I normally paint- it's a different brand first off; a 'Vivid Imaginations' figure. It is also huge compared to what I normally paint.


See?!

So, yeah, it started life as Ian Wright, but at the request of a loyal, and highly valued customer, it joined the long list of Costa Rica figures I've done, becoming another iteration of Paulo Wanchope!

The chosen kit was World Cup 2002, where Wanchope bagged a goal against Brazil!

Other than the size, the major difference with this figure was the finish; it's original shininess meaning that it needed extra coats of paint.

Another point of interest was that I had to paint it bald!!

Here's a closer look at some of the details.


I enjoyed this one, and would definitely do more int he future, given the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment