Tuesday 20 October 2015

Southall, Everton... gloves!

Just a quick post tonight!

A guy approached me on twitter about a paint job involving a Neville Southall figure.

I gave my usual response: No problem... then I found out he only wanted the gloves doing!

My first reaction was that it could be tricky; I'd done boots before, but I felt the gloves could prove slightly smaller, and in a more awkward position.

Nontheless, we agreed a deal, and this is what I did:


... on both gloves, obviously! They also featured blue palms!

I was pleased with them, and more importantly, so was my customer.

I was glad to be able to do the job well, for someone who the gloves are clearly very important to!

Here is a pic of the gloves, for the record!


I've just noticed that this 'quick post' is just as long as pretty much any other post I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment