Friday 5 February 2016

England: Let the Euro 2000 figures commence!

So, you've seen World Cup '98, Euro '96 and Italia '90 repaints on this blog; here come the Euro 2000 ones... in number order, of course!




If these series of England repaints have taught me one thing, it's that Martin Keown went to way more tournaments than I remembered! And that Corinthian didn't expect him to!

This kit was fairly simple to repaint. The thin white stripe on around the collar and cuffs being the most interesting bit!

I also was able to use the spot on shirt number font, which you'll know pleases me if you've followed this blog for a while!

I had it from when I did this Michael Bridges repaint for a Leeds fan, who wanted to commemorate Bridges' u21 caps!

Here's the kit (via historical kits):


No comments:

Post a Comment