Wednesday 27 April 2016

Scales, Leeds

As you may know, I'm having to think obscure for any Leeds related Prostar repaints these days!

With that in mind:
(Click to enlarge)

Here's John Scales, who never played a first team game for Leeds!

This is nothing to do with him nearly signing for us in the mid-90s.

I found out on Wikipedia that he was at Leeds from 1984-85. His stats read: Games 0, Goals 0... but he must have played a few reserve games, right?!

Fortunately, soon after painting this, I saw Scales' name on a reserves team-sheet that Football Memorabilia posted on twitter.

Unfortunately, I chose a different shirt number to the one on the only direct piece of Scales/Leeds evidence I have seen! Maybe he wore number 6 in another game!

Here it is!
(Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment