Tuesday 14 June 2016

Ledley King, Testimonial

In a line I thought I'd never start a blog post with, my Nan saw pictures of some Ledley King figures I did, and requested one herself!

Here it is:
(Click to enlarge)

The other figure I did was actually a Soccerstarz, but I thought I'd do my Nan a prostar figure; partly to make it match her Defoe figure, and partly to allow a greater level of detail!

I think this may actually be a contender for most detailed figure I've done; notice that aside from the usual shirt sponsor and badges, I've also put on the kit maker logo, a captains band and the embroidery that was added to the middle of the shirt for King's testimonial... although it's too small to read!

It also has small checks of lighter blue on the shoulders, but you can't rally see them on this pic!

Here's a pic from the testimonial to compare it to:


No comments:

Post a Comment